3D Technical Artist specializing in the character pipeline for gaming platforms.
• creature development using: Zbrush, Substance, Maya
• character integration into Unity
• Unity cloth dynamics
• C# behavioral scripting
• UI image preparation, 2D buttons and icons
• version control using Perforce - P4V
• best practices and procedural documentation
• project management using Jira and Confuence
• asset management
This project has been released!
I'm very proud of my work on this project. I owned the entire 3D pipeline on this project. Including:
Rigging, Characters and Props
Game Engine Integration
This was my first work with photogrammetric models. Part of my work on D2W was to high density Zbrush models of celebrity trainers and recreate their likenesses for use in a game engine.
My job was to create images and videos for course ware for new medical devices. I worked with doctors, engineers, sales people, instructional designers, software developers and other artists to create learning material for other doctors, sales people and hospital staff.